Gta Creators Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use your R* SOCIAL CLUB username when you register to this forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi my name is John_Smiff and i got a nice smile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John_Smiff

John_Smiff

Hi my name is John_Smiff and i got a nice smile Empty
PostSubject: Hi my name is John_Smiff and i got a nice smile   Hi my name is John_Smiff and i got a nice smile EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:47 am

Name : John_Smiff
Platform : PS3
Spoken languages : Français / English

About me :  In real life i got too much spare time so i make races and DMs in GTA Online. Some of them are pretty damn good. Also, I'm a professional philosopher. I started a crew called Nerdzmania in 2012 (when Max Payne 3 came out) but i was pretty much the only member in it since then ... lately i've been hanging out with people from the Creator Club. If you look on facebook you'll find a John Smiff living in San Andreas, it's me.

Lookout for the following tags :
#nerdzmania #cre8 #ruralfest #rapidandaggravated

also participated in some events : #cccc1

Event I started : Create a BAD race, the most frustrating race possible and tag it #3stooges.
Winner gets a stoogie (a what?) ... note that a stoogie is nothing really, just a concept or a thought

Last edited by John_Smiff on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 2010, no, 2012)
Back to top Go down
Kungfuvip
Admin

Hi my name is John_Smiff and i got a nice smile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is John_Smiff and i got a nice smile   Hi my name is John_Smiff and i got a nice smile EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 5:19 am

Best presentation ever
Back to top Go down
https://gtacreatorsclub.forumotion.com

Hi my name is John_Smiff and i got a nice smile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gta Creators Club :: Creators Club :: Welcome-
Jump to: